Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Why would I ever run?

I am pretty sure that I won't say "never" again. It seems that every time I say it I end up doing whatever I was adverse to, or even though it might be out of my control...it happens anyway. So what is it this time? Running.

I joined Team in Training (TNT, www.teamintraining.org) through the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (www.lls.org) and starting in August I will begin to train. I can sign up for a 3 or 5 mile run (the longest distance promises to be more scenic!?). Though I won't raise funds for every run or walk that I participate in, I am for this one.

Please visit my page and donate if you can. I know there are a million good causes to put money towards, so if you don't have one or your pockets are deep, pick this one...

Click here to help!

I also welcome any running tips...
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I just stumbled upon your blog for Everett today through Google Plus. I'm sure you've had it posted elsewhere, but I can't see anything in my Facebook feed any more. I had no idea. I cannot imagine what you're going through. I have been reading through your blog posts, sobbing. I just want you to know that I will be praying for you and Jeff and Ben and Everett. I don't know what else to say besides that, but please know it is the honest truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes there are no words...even for us. We appreciate your love and support!!! Thank you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete